Becoming a Dealer in Oregon
OIADA INDEPENDENT DEALER PRE-LICENSING
Start your business venture right at OIADA with our Pre-Licensing Programs. Our class is a DMV required 8 hours of material. All of the material is current and up to date. Once you complete the test OIADA will provide you with certified certificate of completion to present DMV.
The fee for the class is $125.00
Class schedule: 1st and 3rd Thursday
- Think about being able to ask an instructor to stop for questions
- Hear what other students are concerned about.
- After the class is taken are there experts available to call for help
- Help in reviewing your application
- Guidance and direction for Bond and Insurance needs
- Hear from guest speakers on becoming a successful dealer
- OIADA can not assist you if you choose another means of education.
Did you know that the State only requires you to pass the test with a 70%,that's all well and good but are you willing to leave 30% of the critical andvaluable knowledge needed to build and run a successful dealership on thetable. At OIADA's Pre-license class we will go over areas on the test that you might question to assure you will leave with a 100% of the knowledge you need.
|Wed, May 19, 2021|
Add an event
We saved the BEST for last!
Once you take our class we do not leave you hanging, we will be there to help walk you through filling out your DMV application, we will guide you through the process and provide you with a qualified list of agents who can help you with your insurance and bonding. When continuing your education, OIADA is and has been your trusted resource now for over 60 years. OIADA is the state affiliate of NIADA (National Independent Auto Dealers Association ) and is the only program/association recognized by the NIADA in Oregon. Through this affiliation we are able to provide and offer certified education. The Certified Master Dealer or CMD is a nationally acclaimed designation and one of the industry's most respected training programs.